Broadbrim Sun Hat Malibu
Featuring a more upright brim with a bit more depth to it, the Classic Broadbrim Sun Hat Malibu allows a little more protection to the shoulders, neck and chest as well as the face and head. It’s a classic style with a modern edge thanks to its stripes of stitch detailing on the brim and luxe fabric in go-with-everything neutrals and subtle patterns. In a soft, two-way cotton fabric with elasticated band on the inside of the crown, the hat is light and cool on heads and has that much-loved, comfortable Bedhead fit every time. All of our hats are rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
With classic palm trees in soothing tones of greens and blues, you can’t help but feel as though you’re enjoying time out on that tropical holiday you probably need!
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Our unique ‘anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of – no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child’s head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Heritage woven fabric cannot stretch quite as much as our Original & Swim jersey fabrics. We suggest purchasing a size larger to allow extra room for growth if wanting a longer length of fit
FOR EXAMPLE: The toddler measures 48cms, you will need the 50cm size – giving plenty of future wear.
Need help? Please contact us, we’re more than happy to help.
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6.5cm|
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years||6.8cm|
|56cm / XXL / 6-12 years||7cm|
|58cm / XXXL / 13 years +||7cm|