Girls Ponytail Bucket Hat Rainbow
The Bedhead Ponytail Bucket hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat featuring our unique ‘anti-flop’ technology ensuring brims won’t flop in front of their eyes!
Due to popular demand – our girls Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks! Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian conditions with UPF50+ excellent protection.
Your days will be as bright as a rainbow in this cheery print! Our ever-popular denim is spruced up with fun hand-drawn arches in blue, pink and peach – a fresh, subtle take on everyone’s favourite rainy-day sighting. Rainbow is available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Ponytail Bucket.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique ‘anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
Size Advice & Brim Depth
One fact you can be sure of – no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child’s head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 45cms, you will need the 47cm size giving plenty of future wear. It’s important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it’s too big the hat will block the child’s vision, causing uncomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
Need help? Watch our video on how to measure your childs head, alternatively, email us at email@example.com we’d be happy to offer advice.
BRIM DEPTH – TODDLER BUCKETS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years||6.5cm|
|56cm / XXL / 6-12 years||7cm|
|58cm / XXXL / 13 years & up||7cm|