Legionnaire Hat Frenchie Print:
This Bedhead Legionnaire Hat Frenchie print is a great addition to your family, it offers excellent protection with a rating of UPF50+ while also offering enough stretch for up to 4cm of growth. The hats have a soft and flexible angled brim which help to frame babies and toddlers vision, they also fit comfortably over the neck and ears, making it a great sun hat. They are made up of 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey, making it a light, durable and stretchy investment in your child’s well-being.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies/Toddlers using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: If required, the chin straps can be removed with scissors, this will not impact on the quality of the hat.
Size & Brim Depth Advice
Please be sure to take measurements of your child’s head before purchase so that you have an idea of what size will be most appropriate.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. The hats are quite stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms – giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6.8cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||7cm|