This Menstrual Cup package Includes:
1x Lunette Cup (you choose the colour and size)
1x Light/Liner Sanitary Pad (you choose the design)
1x Lunette Washing Liquid
Please include a message with purchase for your Pad choice, or email us your choice.
THE LUNETTE MENSTRUAL CUP
Just fold, insert like a tampon and it collects blood rather than absorbs it. You empty it rather than change it — a little bit different!
The Lunette menstrual cup is an innovative menstruation barrier made in Finland – and is now available to Australian and New Zealand Women! It is an easy to use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons. Developed in the 1930’s and widely used in the US and Europe, the menstrual cup is the right choice for women who care about themselves and the environment.
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is:
- Made in Finland of 100% medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergic, latex-free, odourless and safe
- Economic and ecologically-friendly; used with care, one Lunette menstrual cup lasts for about 5-10 years
- A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and sanitary napkins
- Can be used during all sports – swimming, running, yoga (widely used in Europe & US), hiking, rockclimbing, camping, etc.
- Easy-to-use and comfortable, needs emptying only 2-4 times a day. Can be used during the night
- The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, so cleaning is extremely easy
- Measuring lines of 7.5ml and 15ml inside the cup for monitoring the amount of your flow
- Can be sterilised by placing in boiling water for 2-5 minutes
- Can be used by all women
- Can be used before first sexual intercourse and also with an IUD and contraceptive ring.
- Not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the vagina being inflamed from childbirth
- Does not disrupt the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry the vaginal mucous membrane
- No dampness, no outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis or toxic shock syndrome have been linked to the use of menstrual cups
- The Lunette menstrual cup is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), AUST L157084. It is also FDA listed (USA). This is very important considering their delicate location of use.
Lunette is designed with you in mind: so effortlessly comfy, you won’t miss out on your favorite activities every month. The stylish pouch holds your cup, and fits conveniently into your handbag. Lunette lives where you do: in your home or your handbag, so ‘tampon runs’ are a thing of the past. Love life, and love Lunette — for nicer periods, no strings attached!
The Lunette cup, model 1 (small)
Is recommended for light to medium flow or for ladies who have never had sexual intercourse. The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches). The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch). The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz). Model 1 is made from softer silicone than model 2.
The Lunette cup, model 2 (large)
This cup is our bestseller, it’s recommended for medium to heavy flow. The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches). The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches). The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz). Made from a firmer silicone than model 1.
Still not sure which size cup is for you? Click HERE for a detailed sizing guide.
If you receive incorrect products please contact us. You may also return your new, unused merchandise within 14 days of purchase for a refund by contacting us first.
Used products cannot be returned, no exceptions.
All Lunette products undergo rigorous quality control. If for some reason you receive a faulty item please contact the Manufacture at email@example.com – they can replace faulty products and discuss a solution for you. Returns are fully inspected to verify our terms have been met. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our terms. Original and return shipping and handling fees are non refundable unless a wrong item or defective product was received.
Using a menstrual cup can be a leap of faith as it is quite a different concept to the disposables you may be used to. We recommend you allow at least 3 menstrual cycles to become familiar with insertion, removal and the general use of a menstrual cup. A Lunette menstrual cup may not be the menstrual solution for everyone. You will not be provided with a refund if you purchase a menstrual cup and find it is not working for you. Please contact us if you need any help or advice on using your cup.