What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Where do we store personal information?
We use WooCommerce as a platform for our online store and our newsletter is powered by Mailchimp. Your payments to our online store go through Paypal, Stripe or Afterpay. We use only trusted partners that also are committed to GDPR in their own practices. For more information about these partner sites please visit them directly.
How do we protect personal information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Statistical cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. The information used in the analysis is anonymous whenever possible. Otherwise, we will handle the information as personal data for as long as it contains client targeting information, such as an IP address. Also, any data that can be linked to a certain customer in some way are treated as personal information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
|Cloudflare: __cfduid||third party||1 year||This cookie is absolutely necessary for supporting Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.|
|Cookie Management: cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||1 year||Cookie consent inclusion setting for cookies within the necessary category.|
|Cookie Management: cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||1 year||Cookie consent inclusion setting for cookies within the analytics and performance category.|
|Cookie Management: viewed_cookie_policy||persistent||1 year||Cookie consent banner closed flag.|
|Facebook: _fbp||third party||3 months||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|Google Analytics: _ga||third party||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|Google Analytics: _gat||third party||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|Google Analytics: _gid||third party||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|WooCommerce: store_notice[notice id]||session||session||Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.|
|WooCommerce: woocommerce_cart_hash||session||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|WooCommerce: woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|WooCommerce: woocommerce_recently_viewed||session||session||Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.|
|WooCommerce: wp_woocommerce_session_||persistent||48 hours||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.|
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by email at email@example.com
If you want to see all information in our database about you, to check and possibly correct it in any way, please contact us.
To delete all of your information from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If in some cases we cannot delete all data due to record keeping for authorities, we will let you know.
How long do we store your information?
We store your information only for as long as it is necessary for performing the task why the information is collected, longer when it is needed for lawful obligations such as record keeping or performing the responsibilities in consumer sales and to display the proper execution of such responsibilities.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.