Legionnaire Hat Pines Print:
This Bedhead Legionnaire Hat Pines print is a great addition to your family, it offers excellent protection with a rating of UPF50+ while also offering enough stretch for up to 4cm of growth. The hats have a soft and flexible angled brim which help to frame babies and toddlers vision, they also fit comfortably over the neck and ears, making it a great sun hat. They are made up of 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey, making it a light, durable and stretchy investment in your child’s well-being.
This adventurous woody wonderland is begging to be explored by little adventurers. Our denim base is decorated with hits of nature in green and browns. Print is also available in Classic Bucket or Legionnaire.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies/Toddlers using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: If required, the chin straps can be removed with scissors, this will not impact on the quality of the hat.
Size & Brim Depth Advice
Please be sure to take measurements of your child’s head before purchase so that you have an idea of what size will be most appropriate.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. The hats are quite stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms – giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6.8cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||7cm|