Starter/Trial Pack Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pads With Mini Wet Bag
Sanitary Pad Trial Pack includes:
– 6x Menstrual Pads:
2x Heavy Flow Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
2x Regular Flow Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
2x Light Flow Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
– 1x Mini Wet Bag – Great for out and about with cloth pads
You choose the designs – Just send through a message with payment or send us an email with your design choices.
Bamboo Charcoal Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads with PUL(polyurethane laminate) backing that goes again your underwear to help to prevent leaking.
Pads consist of 4, 3 or 2 layers including Bamboo Charcoal top layer (against the skin), 2 layers of super absorbent microfiber and a PUL waterproof backing.
Very soft, comfortable to wear and kind on the skin causing less skin irritations to those women who suffer with sensitive skin. Our washable menstrual pads have the natural antibacterial quality of bamboo, are highly absorbent and allow your skin to breath.
Cloth sanitary pads are a healthier alternative to disposable pads and more cost efficient for you.
How many cloth menstrual pads are needed:
For one Cycle, we recommend between 3-4 liners, 4-8 medium/regular and 1-3 large pads. However amounts will depend on your flow and duration of period. Purchasing a Sanitary Pad Trial Pack will help you find the best combination to suit your period.
Why Cloth menstrual pads:
– Less contact with harmful chemicals
– Save money and the environment
– Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
– Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
– Cloth menstrual pads, like all menstrual pads, remove the risk of TSS associated with tampons.
How to Use Washable Sanitary Pads:
– Snap up pad around underwear with the grey (bamboo charcoal) side up to against your skin. There are 2 snaps to choose from because some underwear have different sized crotch areas. Since the boyleg style underwear has a wider crotch area, it isn’t recommended for cloth pads.
– Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes. Because you’re using reusable pads, you might also change more often to feel more fresh. Just because you can.
– After use, rinse pads with cold or warm water to prevent staining. Then place into diaper pail or into a separate pail or wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
– You can also dry pail the pads until you have a shower. Because you will see your blood there anyway. Just pop the pads into the bottom of the shower. When you have nearly finished, rinse them until the water runs clear. Then dry pail until ready for machine washing.
– Wash with diapers or separately…cold or warm rinse with detergent followed by a hot wash with the recommended amount of detergent. Line dry in the shade or mild sun (not in the mid sun, heat wave sun), because the sun will deteriorate & fade the fabric faster.
– When you’re away from home, place cloth pads into a wet bag and rinse that night. Then wash per care instructions. And DO NOT rinse or wash the pads in public bathroom.