Trolley Cover Owl Design
Protect your baby or toddler with this soft and lightly padded shopping trolley cover owl design. The cover is easy to secure onto most standard shopping trolleys in Australia. The cover fits over the handle and sides of most trolleys giving added protection and also creating a clean space your baby to play.
It features a safety harness to straps to securely hold your child in the trolley. The cover also has a clear pocket to keep your phone safe and also visible for easy entertainment while shopping. The cover also includes 3 toy loops, these allow you to attach toys and stop them from being thrown or falling off the trolley.
There is also a zipper pocket to secure hold small items either for the parents or baby. It’s especially good place to store extra snacks or toys out of sight that can be saved for the last leg of the shopping trip as a nice surprise/distraction for your little one.
The trolley cover folds into the built in carry tote, making it easy to carry and neatly store it between trips. It fits over the shoulder and can hold extra small items or your reusable shopping bags to keep everything together.
High Chair Cover
Not only does this cover fit shopping trolleys, it will also fit over most public highchairs. Making it an easy transition from a food court to the supermarket to complete the groceries with full tummies. Place the cover over the high chair and secure the safety strap around the chair and then fit harness onto the child.
Hand wash in cold water or wipe clean for spot cleaning. Line dry in the shade, do not tumble dry.
– Product can only be used with a child who can sit upright unassisted
– Adult supervision is required at all times while the product is in use.
– The child should never be left unattended with the product at any time.
– This product may not prevent a child falling out of a shopping trolley or
– Always put only one leg of child through each leg opening of product
and trolley/high chair.
– Always use the safety straps.
– This product is not a toy do not allow children to play with it