Wet Bag W
Wet Bags are very useful for several different uses. The Wet Bag Watermelon Slices can be used to store clean or dirty Modern Cloth Nappies, for damp swimming clothes, dirty baby clothes while out or for toddlers to put wet underwear after accidents while out. You will continue to use you wet bags well after the nappy stage, they are just so handy for many different needs.
Our wet bags are made from PUL material, they are water resistant and breathable. They will hold damp clothes and towels, but dripping wet items will eventually seep through the material. We recommend wrapping really wet swimmers inside the towel before placing into the bag.
They can contain most smells and fold up very compact to easily fit into any nappy bag or handbag. Roll and clip up cloth nappies with poop inside to help contain smells. For extra smelly items like toilet training underwear with a #2 accident, using a mini wet bag in conjunction with the large bag with help to really contain the smell without the need for a plastic bag.
Featuring a handy clip on/off handle, so the bag can be attached to prams, trolleys or handbag.
Measuring at 40cm x 30cm, our wet bags can hold up to 6 cloth nappies with inserts. When out place dirty nappies in the bag, zip it up then place at the washing machine when you get home. Wash within 24 hours to reduce the risk of mould and urine damaging the PUL.
- Machine washable up to 40 degrees and line dry (we recommend cold washing)
- Thoroughly wash out after contact with chlorine/pool water ASAP with fresh water before storing or drying.
- Turn wet bags inside out for washing and drying.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Did you know
Our wet bags can be used for many different ways, below are some ways that we know of. However if you’re using it for another reason we would LOVE to hear from you.
- Cloth Nappies, transporting clean or dirty.
- Holding baby’s dirty clothes & bibs when out and about.
- Toilet training, transporting clean or dirty items.
- Swimming, great for carry items there and bring back wet ones.
- Toiletries Bag when traveling, these can hold your liquid items and prevent spills from leaking onto your luggage. And great for carrying everything too and from the bathroom.
- Medicine bag, an easy to pack, carry and clean bag to hold medicines for adults or children.
- Incontinence, these are a nice compact bag and can be easily folded and stored in a handbag. And when carrying wet items is a very discrete way concealing the contents.
- Keeping toys together, especially great for bags that are older that don’t hold wetness any more. Store puzzles pieces, dominoes, small toys etc..
Let us know if you have another use for your bag and we would love to add it to the list.